Good news for CMA exam aspirants! As per ICMAI notification, The Institute of Cost Management of India has extended the exam registration date and will accept the application form till August 21 2021, for CMA intermediate and final exam. For the registration for both exams, the candidates are required to submit a few documents, like age proof, photograph, mark sheets, signature etc. The candidates have to share the files in the prescribed format and then pay the exam fee to complete the registration. Now, let’s proceed with filling the exam application form for CMA Intermediate and Final examination.
Guide to Fill-in Exam Registration Form for CMA Inter and Final
Mentioned below are the steps to complete CMA Inter and CMA Final exam registration:
Step 1: Go to the official website of ICMAI (www.icmai.in)
Step 2: Enter the ‘STUDENTS’ section of the website.
Step 3: Go to the ‘EXAMINATIONS’ tab in the STUDENTS section of the site.
Step 4: Click the option ‘ONLINE EXAM APPLICATION FORM’, given on the left side of the EXAMINATIONS page.
Step 5: You’ll be directed to the Examination Application Page. Click on the Online Application button highlighted on the left side of the page.
Step 6: Now, select your course from the dropdown menu and click the ‘Click Here’ Button.
Step 7: Read the Instructions for filling up the online Examination Application Form for your selected course carefully and then click the Accept button.
Step 8: Enter your current registration number and click ‘Pls. Check’ button.
Step 9: Provide the information requested in the form.
Step 10: Upload the required documents, pay the exam registration fee online (via debit/credit card, net banking), and complete the registration.
And… you are done with the exam registration.
CMA Inter and Final Registration Fee
The exam registration fees for CMA Inter and CMA Final differs for the different groups. The table below demonstrates the fee structure for CMA Inter and Final groups.
|CMA Intermediate||Group 1 or Group 2||INR 1,200/-|
|CMA Intermediate||Group 1 and Group 2||INR 2,400/-|
|CMA Final||Group 3 or Group 4||INR 1,400/-|
|CMA Final||Group 3 and Group 4||INR 2,800/-|
- The candidates who make the payment of their registration fee after 30th September 2021, will be charged INR 300/- extra as a late fee.
- Once the exam registration fee is processed, it can’t be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances.
- Incomplete or multiple applications of a single candidate are subjected to rejection.
- ICMAI does not approve the requests for centre or group change.
- In the case of the final exam, the candidate must have completed practical training of at least 6 months.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the filled-up CMA June 2021 exam application form for their references.
- If the candidate does not complete the online application, the system keeps it valid for 30 days. And after a month, the candidate has to apply for a fresh application.
For more such updates, information and ICMAI notifications, stay tuned to CMA Nation. We make sure you never miss an update released by the CMA board.