Are the classes getting intimidating, and you wish you could have some simple study materials? Well, the CMA exam is a very popular yet quite difficult exam to crack. Why so? A myriad of factors could be responsible for that. Firstly, it is a nationwide exam, and numerous students appear for the same. Secondly, it is a professional exam, and hence the competition is quite intense. However, it would be wrong to think that it is impossible to crack the exam. Among other aids, the CMA final study material 2021 could help students who are aspiring to sit for the exam this year.
CMA Final Study Material Available In PDF Format
The CMA exam is usually taken in three major divisions and the last one is the final exam. You have to qualify for the foundation as well as the intermediate to qualify for the final exam. The ICMAI releases time to time information for better student guidance.
Recently the board released the CMA final study material for June 2021 via the online mode. The exam consists of eight subjects, and the materials cover all the subjects precisely. Along with the study material, you also get several reference books that might be helpful for easy assistance. It works great for the students in case they are looking for some last moment assistance. The table below contains the links to download CMA Final study material 2021 in PDF.
|CMA Final Exam||Study Material Link|
|Paper 13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance||Download|
|Paper 14 – Strategic Financial Management||Download|
|Paper 15 – Strategic Cost Management||Download|
|Paper 16 – Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation||Download|
|Paper 17 – Corporate Financial Reporting Revised||Download|
|Paper 18 – Indirect Tax Laws and Practice||Download|
|Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit||Download|
|Paper 20 – Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation||Download|
Amendments in Final Study Material 2021:
After the announcement of the ICMAI study material 2021, there were some changes as well to assist the students better.
- The provisions of the Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws revised by the Finance Act, 2019 apply to the disciplines of Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (Final) in Syllabus 2016. Notifications and circulars issued up through May 31, 2020, are included.
- Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under Syllabus 2016 is governed by the Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014, as amended until May 31, 2020.
- For Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016, the provisions of the Companies Act 2013 as notified by the government will apply.
- Check the government’s notices and circulars to see if ICDR, 2018 would apply to Paper-13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016.
- Check the government’s notices and circulars to see if IND AS and AS will be used for Paper 12 – Company Accounts and Audit (Intermediate) and Paper 17 – Corporate Financial Reporting (Final).
- The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013, will be covered in Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016.
So, these were the updates and the study material for CMA Final that you might be looking forward to. At CMA Nation, we make sure to provide every bit of information to aspiring students.