Cost Management Accountant is a career-centric examination and highly recommended if you have a knack for finances. However, there is a keen distinction between CMA USA and CMA India. Before you decide, which one should be followed, it is important to analyze the requirements for each and what would be a better choice for you. There are no doubts that the importance of CMA in India is quite manifold, and hence choosing that will be able to open a lot of windows. Let’s understand the basics and pros & cons of both courses.
Basics of CMA India
The Cost Management Accounting exam in India is spread across three levels- foundation, intermediate and final. You have to qualify for each exam so that you can appear for the next level. The CMA course India is specifically focused on practical training so, the students are trained enough to handle a company’s financial operations.
- It is not easy to handle the company finances, and specifically, in India, this arena is essential to focus upon.
- The CMA course is set up by the ICMAI and is widely recognized in India.
- Hence, there won’t be any dearth of good professional choices as well.
- If you plan to stay in India and looking to pursue a career in the finance genre, CMA India can be an amazing career choice.
Basics of CMA USA
As the name would suggest, this one is developed keeping the needs of CMA USA in mind. Unlike the one in India, this one is divided into two levels, and both of them are theory-based. The basics of both equals are somewhat similar on a prime focus on finance, auditing, and accounting. However, the major catch lies in the societal and contextual differences. There are some points you need to know about CMA USA:
- CMA USA experiences a hard time in completion from Chartered Accountants (ICAI), which offers an exhaustive course for the CMA USA students.
- Though CMA USA is a global certification and opens the door to job opportunities worldwide, it lacks a bit of practical training.
Which One is Better – CMA India or CMA USA?
If you want to have a career in India that is too oriented on finance, you can go for the CMA India course. Firstly, it gives a lot of emphasis on practical training as well. Hence when you get placed in a company setting, you will be able to work and perform better. The CMA India course is accredited in every part of India, and hence the number of options you get are also manifold. When it comes to CMA India benefits, this is one of the major ones.
If you are aspiring for a career in CMA India, you could choose to get in touch with CMA Nation. The coaching provided is of top-notch quality, and hence you will be able to Ace the course! So, don’t wait anymore, and call one of our experts to enroll to join us.