CMA is one of the best professions when it comes to financing oriented sectors in India. It gives ample opportunities to set up one’s career and is extremely competitive yet rewarding. The exam in India is controlled by the ICMAI or the Institute for Cost Management Accountants in India. All the notifications related to CMA course details in India, like the CMA course fees or syllabus are majorly released by the board through their official website in due course.
The exam usually takes place in three successive levels. The first one is the foundation, followed by the intermediate and the final exams. Each student has to qualify in all the levels, and there is even practical training for better understanding. Once the entire criteria have been fulfilled by the students, they get registered with the board.
Who Becomes An Ideal Candidate For A CMA Course?
When it comes to CMA, the students must understand that it’s a professional course, and requires certain aptitudes to succeed. The exam is quite competitive, and hence it is important to analyze the same for better results. It could be intimidating at first to analyze whether or not this career choice is right for you. Make sure that you understand that the CMA course duration after graduation in India is not objective and depends upon the student’s merit. Pursue the degree only if:
- You have a knack for the finance sector and want to grow in the same.
- An analytical bent of mind is essential in the sector that you logically reason. Most companies would hire professionals who have this extra special quality.
- In most cases, you will have to work alone and not get a team of professionals with you or even working for you. Hence, you must be able to work solo and not need constant support from other members.
- You have a basic knack for market economics. Working as a CMA in India does not mean that you have to be worried only about the economics in India. Working with professional sectors, you have to keep a check on the market analytics as well.
Scope of CMA In India
As a career choice, the scopes offered by CMA in India are manifold. However, you have to remember that this is a very competitive exam and succeeding is not always very easy. You have to be persistent to get the desired results. Numerous companies offer job positions to Cost Management accountants, and the salary is also quite impressive. You could have a promising career in the following sectors after completing the CMA degree.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Operations Manager
- Finance Officer
- Budget Analyst
- Chief Operations Officer
- Financial Risk Manager
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
CMA, no doubt is a very rewarding profession, however, you have to be consistent to achieve the best possible benefits. In case, you feel the need for assistance with your CMA course, remember CMA Nation professionals are only a call away. So, wait no more and get in touch with us today.